Skid mount refrigeration producing 10 tons in 24 hours in 50 kilo ice blocks.
High pressure ammonia and freon receivers for refrigerant liquid storage.
Ammonia Vertical Accumulators with and without sub-cooling coils.
- Skid mount refrigeration
- Produces 10 tons per 24 hours
- 50 Kilo blocks of ice
- Heavy-duty construction
- Environmentally safe ammonia
- Freon available
- Oversized evaporator coil
- Oversized refrigeration system
Manuals and drawings are furnished with ice plants for installation and operation.
- Plant without refrigeration - 90" wide x 63" high
- Height with Hoist assembled 141" high
- Refrigeration skid: 8 wide x 18 long x 9 high
- Shipping weight tank assembly - 15,300 lbs.
- Shipping weight refrigeration skid - 10,000 lbs.
- Refrigeration required for production - 18TR
- Actual tons furnished by C&R - 22TR
- Total horsepower for plant - 61hp.
- Block of ice dimensions - 6" x 14" x 47"
- Water usage for plant - 11,000 liters/24 hrs.
- Complete plant is mounted on 4" I-Beam
PACKAGED BLOCK ICE PLANT
24h - 25 kg Blocks
BLOCK ICE PLANT COMPONENTS
C & R Refrigeration manufactures and can furnish componets for block ice plants including:
- Ice cans
- Tank steel for ice tank
- Ice can grids
- Hoist/crane assemblies
- Ammonia high efficency evaporator coil to chill brine for ice tank
- Refrigeration systems
- Ice can dumps and can fillers
- 400lb, 300lb, 100lb and 50lb ice cans